March 11, 2015

Meetup with GOQii team at Salt Water Cafe Mumbai

Recently I had a wonderful opportunity of meeting Vishal Gondal, who's the founder of GOQii and also the founder of Indiagames which was later acquired by Disney! So I was very excited to meet him in person and get to see the GOQii band and boy did it not disappoint me. 

We had a wonderful session where Vishal gave insights about the GOQii band and the idea that inspired him to work on creating a fitness band that actually makes a difference and motivates a person to bring about a change in their lifestyle and become healthy and fit.


Another exciting part of the meetup that excited me was the chance to meet Satyajit Chaurasia, who's a celebrity trainer and the pro coach at GOQii. He's the guy who helped Aamir Khan get that killer body in Ghajni! He shared some valuable tips such having a glass of lime juice after eating desserts, as it helps to negate the effects of desserts on our body. 




We also checked the various features of GOQii band and it's simply amazing. I have used Mi band in the past and motivation was the important thing that was missing as there used to be days when I didn't do any training even though I had the band. However that's not the same case with GOQii, as it comes with a personal coach who motivates you to train constantly and that's what impressed me the most. 

Overall it was a great event where I got to meet some wonderful people and got to see an amazing fitness band and to make things exciting, it started raining and the weather was perfect. Now that's how a perfect day should be!